Thursday 24 November 2011

Black and Gold

Every single morning I utter the words I'm sure every other girl says on a regular basis. Bar maybe Chloe Sevigny. Or that Ecclestone girl.

"I literally have NOTHING to wear!"

Normally I get a sharp rebuke from the boyfriend. Something along the lines of, "well what IS all that stuff taking up all the room in the wardrobe then?" Oops.

However, I might mean it this time. This weekend both of us gather girls are off on a hen do where the dress code is black and gold. What ARE we going to wear? Well, in an ideal world, it'd be these lovely togs. In reality, we'll have to rummage something out from the back of our respective wardrobes (I'm sure I must have something sequinny in there somewhere...) Oh well, a girl can dream, can't she?

1. Bottega Veneta cashmere-felt wrap coat
2. Alexander McQueen crepe sleveless dress
3. Zoe & Morgan yellow gold rabbit ring
4. Raoul brill metallic bag
5. Maison Martin Margiela suede & metallic court shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment